Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Old school gaming console

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slink
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:16 pm    Post subject: Old school gaming console Reply with quote

Hi there Smile What is the best gaming console that offers a collection of old school games for gamers who want to relive the nostalgia of classic arcade games? Are there any options on the market?
TomEdisom
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my quest for a reliable online betting platform, I came across https://pinup-skacat.com/ggmania-and-aviator/ . The site offers an impressive range of games that cater to both novice and seasoned bettors. The easy-to-navigate interface adds to the overall user experience, making it simple to find your preferred games. But what truly sets this platform apart is the promptness of their customer service. They're quick to respond and helpful, which makes the betting experience all the more enjoyable. If you're seeking a reliable and enjoyable online betting platform, this site should be on your list.
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Old school gaming console Reply with quote

slink wrote:
Hi there Smile What is the best gaming console that offers a collection of old school games for gamers who want to relive the nostalgia of classic arcade games? Are there any options on the market?

Well....
All depends on what sort of console you want.
Hacked or standard.
hacked I'd say the PS3 is probably your best bet. It'll do just about everything.
Next would be Xbox 1 (NOT XBOX ONE, the first Xbox, the original. Stupid name, xbox one.... Its the 3rd generation xbox)

Standard, well there is a new release of the "Atari 50 The Anniversary Celebration". Unsure which consoles its on. But that's just atari games, still its from the first atari to their last. I tried it on the PC (Steam Deck for me).

If you want a handheld, a hacked PC Vita will do everything PS portable from PSP and Vita games and its got emulators so all of those retro games too. Its great having an emulator of a handheld on a handheld console. A lot better than emulating a handheld on a PC or even a TV attached console.

There is always the Switch as its got NES, SNES, Gamebuy, GameGear, N64 emulation on it. And its got some updated Wii and WiiU games. There are lots of games on it that look retro, like they look 30 years old.

So PS3, hacked will be the best. It'll emulate just about anything. So all retro games there. Add a huge USB HDD and you'll never need anything else.

PS Vita for a handheld console. You can try emulators on a phone but there is nothing better than real buttons. And I keep saying the Vita is a switch killer.
Sakehol44

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Old school gaming console Reply with quote

slink wrote:

If you're into reliving classic arcade nostalgia, the "XYZ Console" could be your pick. It boasts an impressive collection of old-school games that'll definitely take you on a trip down memory lane. Check it out! ???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: