Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Thanks Gameguru

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:55 pm    Post subject: Thanks Gameguru Reply with quote

The memberlist says I joined in 2004 but I've been reading ggmania since 2001/2. Like holy cow its been over twenty years I've been reading news from this site on a daily basis. Thanks GG for the amazing on-line continuity and dedication to cutting edge gaming news and stuff. Shit Im old.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Gameguru Reply with quote

Hey, buddy, I remember you so well!

Thank you so much of course, it's a great pleasure to see how many people have been reading this for over 20 years. The only downside you mentioned is that we're getting damn old. Truth be told, I wish I was 20 years younger!!! lol!

It's also interesting how technology has changed over the decades, the world has changed, some for the better, some unfortunately for the worse.

I don't know what's next for myself, I'll post here as long as my physical limitations and circumstances allow. But it's possible that some artificial intelligence will replace me one day..haha. I'm still writing about it...I should teach such an AI to write this website myself (custom AI), so that it will write it when I don't exist Wink. Maybe to set up some kind of financial fund dedicated to this purpose Wink

Bert wrote:
The memberlist says I joined in 2004 but I've been reading ggmania since 2001/2. Like holy cow its been over twenty years I've been reading news from this site on a daily basis. Thanks GG for the amazing on-line continuity and dedication to cutting edge gaming news and stuff. Shit Im old.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: