Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Diablo 4 - Barbarian Skills Guide: Diablo 4 Barbarian Basic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystalsnowjin
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:15 am    Post subject: Diablo 4 - Barbarian Skills Guide: Diablo 4 Barbarian Basic Reply with quote

The Barbarian is among the classes that you could choose in Diablo 4. They may look oafish and crude, however, these warriors will also be courageous and unwavering even just in the direst situations. Here's our Diablo 4 Barbarian skills overview help guide to help you with various abilities that you could unlock. Buying diablo 4 items and d2 resurrected items might help boost your gear in Diablo 4, which benefits physical damage dealers and specs that take advantage of scaling.

Basic skills will always be available to use. They deal fairly low damage, but they are your bread-and-butter abilities when generating fury.

Lunging Strike (any complete Arsenal weapon) - Lunge forward striking a target.

Enhanced - Increased damage and heals you whenever you hit a proper enemy (i.e., at 80% HP or even more).

Battle - Causes bleeding damage.

Combat - Crits cause berserking (i.e., +25% increased damage and +15% movement speed; lasts five seconds).

Bash (bludgeoning weapon) - Bash a target together with your weapon; the 4th Bash will stun the enemy (increased duration if utilizing a two-handed weapon).

Enhanced - Damaging a stunned enemy grants a portion of your base life as fortify (i.e., take 10% reduced damage).

Battle - Generates extra fury.

Combat - Critical strikes having a two-handed weapon may cause the next Core or Weapon Mastery skill to proc overpower (i.e., deal bonus damage according to your current life and fortified life).

Frenzy (dual-wielded weapons) - Unleash several blows that may also increase attack speed.

Enhanced - When you gain a 60% bonus attack speed, you generate extra fury.

Battle - Increased attack speed for other skills from each Frenzy stack if you are berserk.

Combat - Damage reduction for every Frenzy stack that's active.

Flay (slashing weapon) - Deal damage and inflict bleeding.

Enhanced - Chance to make an enemy vulnerable (i.e., take increased damage).

Battle - Direct damage from Flay also causes increased bleeding damage.

Combat - Direct damage from Flay grants you damage reduction and thorns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: