Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Bodycam - 37 minutes of gameplay [59504]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:14 am    Post subject: Bodycam - 37 minutes of gameplay [59504] Reply with quote

To capture this gameplay footage, ENFANT TERRIBLE used an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090. And although there arenâ??t any performance stats on screen, the game appears to be running smoothly. Finally, there is still no ETA on when the game will come out

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in a playtest and it was awesome. The look, the sound.

I first looked around and it looks amazing. Then I walked down a corridor and accidently shot my gun and wow did that sound so good. so I went outside into a courtyard and shot again and again, wonderful. Sound changes to the environment. Outside made a different sound to inside.

Then you have the graphics and its so good. then movement, and just wow.

Think about this, I was playing this on the Steam Deck but it was docked at 1080p, 52in 4k TV. (yea, 1080p but its a big tv)
I had to drop the graphics so it was playable but even at low graphics its still amazing. I did turn up the graphics where it came unplayable but it looked even better.
Wait for the final release with all the optimisations and graphical options and it'll be so good.
In handheld mode on the SD it was so good.

This looks just like its older brother UNRECORD.
I think unrecord is cops, this looks like army.

Anyway, these are the future of FPS games. There will be a lot more in the near future.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that interests me is if it has replay value.
Like SWAT with random maps generated and none ever the same, if this is a one trick pony. Not interested. Graphics mean buggerall if the game play is limited to the same rinse and repeat.

Why are you walking about without NVGs on, switching a torch on/off is utterly stupid. So the enemy just camps and watches the light go on/off and no knows your coming Rolling Eyes
The days of those are over for the price of games today and I couldn’t give two shits about what it’s played on, GPU-wise. No doubt they will justify its emptiness by putting in counter strike co-op etc.

Lastly, he lobbed a grenade into a room that concrete etc. when that went off there should have been clouds of it coming out the door…
Instead he enters after dropping the enemy at the door and it’s clear as day -when he switches on his torch Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: